Thursday, September 29, 2005

LSU fans causing more problems

Believe me, as an LSU fan myself and having grown up enjoying muggy Saturday nights in Tiger Stadium, I can attest to the inane and vacuos attitude of many a Tiger fan(atic). I've had some not-so-proud moments while tailgating and at the games.

However, I've never taken it to the point that a number of LSU fans (?) did Monday night when they threw "beer bottles at a bus full of Tennessee cheerleaders and other members of the traveling party, including [Tennessee athletic director Mike] Hamilton, as the bus arrived for the LSU game Monday. Three windows on the bus were broken. Bertman has pleaded with LSU fans for better game day behavior several times over the years after incidents with other Southeastern Conference teams and their fans."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home