Why would the man who attempted by blackmail Cameron Diaz has been jailed for more than three years. At the same time, people who've committed arguably more severe crimes only get a hand slap.
- Jesse Jackson: "Jesse Jackson was arrested by Decatur, Illinois cops in December 1999 and charged with criminal trespass and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in connection with a demonstration at a local high school. The civil rights activist was protesting the expulsion of six students who were kicked out of school for fighting."
- Christian Slater: "Christian Slater was arrested at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport in December 1994 and charged with criminal possession of a weapon (the actor had packed a piece). Slater reached a plea agreement in early-1995 that required him to spend three days working with homeless children."
- Matthey McConaughey: "Matthew McConaughey was arrested by Austin, Texas police in October 1999 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a neighbor called to complain about music blaring from the actor's crib. When cops arrived, they found McConaughey dancing around in the buff and playing bongo drums. The drug charges against McConaughey were eventually dropped, though the star did plead guilty to violating Austin's noise ordinance, for which he paid a $50 fine."
- Yasmine Bleeth: "Former 'Baywatch' star Yasmine Bleeth was arrested in September 2001 by Michigan police and charged with cocaine possession. The actress pleaded guilty to one criminal count and was sentenced in January 2002 to two years probation and 100 hours of community service."
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: "Wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin (real name: Steve Williams) pleaded no contest in November 2002 to a misdemeanor charge of assaulting his wife during a domestic dispute. The numbers on the wall apparently indicate the metric system used by the Bexar County (Texas) Sheriff's office. Austin is about 6' 3', or 1.93 meters."