I'm going to hell for this too ...
Things I have learned from watching the news on TV during the last eight days:
- The hurricane only hit black families' property.
- New Orleans was devastated and no other city was affected by the hurricane.
- Mississippi is reported to have a tree blown down.
- New Orleans has no white people.
- The hurricane blew a limb off a tree in the yard of an Alabama resident.
- When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen TV.
- The hurricane did 23 billion dollars in improvements to New Orleans.
- Now the city is welfare, looters and gang free and they are in your city .
- White folks don't make good news stories.
- Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to help rescue you, instead bitch because the government hasn't given you a debit card yet.
- Only black family members got separated in the hurricane rescue efforts.
- Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come get you and give you money for being stupid.